Mayur Vihar, East Delhi, Patparganj, Preet Vihar, IP Extension And Shadara
Having a wide experience in water tank cleaning in and around Delhi, you can expect that we would have seen many types of water tanks that have been contaminated through various means. Our expert teams are well aware of in and out of various water tanks in places like East Delhi, Mayur Vihar, Patparganj, Laxmi Nagar, Preet Vihar, Shadara and IP Extension through their vast experience. The ever-increasing levels of pollution have led to water contamination. Even though people are aware of the low-quality water, they still use it for everyday purposes. No doubt that all kind of germs and bacteria make a home in the water tank, which could be unfit for use over time – unless you make your mind to opt for water tank cleaning by hiring our team to get crystal clear water.
With having so many years of experience in water tank cleaning service, we, the Ultraclean Environmental Services, who provide water tank cleaning service are a one-stop-solution for all the water tank cleaning services in Mayur Vihar, East Delhi, Patparganj, Preet Vihar, IP Extension, Shadara, Dilshad Garden, Gandhi Nagar and Geeta Colony. Our expert team takes every distress call for water tank cleaning. They take every customer seriously and inspect the water tanks with in-depth detail, as well as give them the best advice regarding the water tank cleaning. They take them through the details of the cleaning process, thus giving them a sense of satisfaction regarding the cleaning of the tank.
Here are the steps that we follow in detail while cleaning the water tanks:
1) Dewatering of tank: This is the first step that we follow before cleaning the water tank. This helps in removing the sludge and other wastes that are present in the tank. All the equipment is brought by the team, which makes the task easy, effortless and quick.
2) Removal of impurities and sand: This process involves complete removal of debris and dirt that has accumulated under the tank, this gives way for the team to get into the next process of cleaning with ease.
3) Scrubbing: Exfoliating with the scrub can remove the buildup of algae, grime, and dirt that has accumulated the walls of the tank over time. This leaves the walls of the tank clean and free from harmful patches of dirt. This step is great when it comes to the water tank cleaning process.
4) High-pressure water jetting: High-pressure water jetting is a process where we use high-speed streams of high-pressure water to cut through almost all solid materials that are still present after scrubbing and remove the extra gunk, mold, grime, and dirt that is present in the tank.
5) Vacuum cleaning and anti-bacterial: This stage involves making the water tank completely free and dry of all the debris that is stuck in places that are impossible to remove otherwise. This process makes the water tank speck-free and clean. The tank is then given anti-bacterial treatment to the walls, making them sterile from bacterial attack using specially developed from Antibacterial agents.
All the process that is mentioned above is done using a unique combination of high-end equipment that makes the cleaning process faster, easier, safer and cleaner. We believe in making the lives of our customers easy by providing them with the best of the best services that one can vouch for. So, the next time, you plan to get your water tank cleaned, then don’t forget to contact us right away, as our mission is to make the water-tanks germ-free and keep a tab that not even our single trusted customer will have any health-related problems arising out of water-borne diseases.